(NAPSI)—Often, a casual laid-back gathering is way more fun than a formal one. So ask your guests to roll up their sleeves and put them to work with a create-your-own bar. Whether <span class=”GramE”>it’s</span> pizza, tacos or ice cream sundaes, you simply set up a bunch of delicious ingredients and invite guests to develop their own creations.
Bloody (and Virgin) <span class=”SpellE”>Marys</span> are <span class=”GramE”>all the</span> craze these days. They’ve become much more than a drink, and if you do it right, they wind up being a meal.
Here are a few fun ideas to get your Bloody Mary bar on:
• Start with the base—pitchers of <span class=”SpellE”>SuckerPunch</span> Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix and a bottle of good vodka. Let your <span class=”GramE”>guests</span> mix the two as some folks may want to skip the alcohol but they certainly won’t want to skip on the fun.
• Tall glasses and plenty of ice are a must.
• A salted rim is almost mandatory on each and every glass. A selection of different flavored salts—garlic, onion, paprika, chili—and some lime wedges are all it takes. Simply moisten the glass by running the lime around the rim, <span class=”GramE”>then</span> dip it in the flavored salt.
• The real fun begins with the garnishes. Just about anything savory goes with a Bloody or Virgin Mary. Stalks of celery (of course), chilled shrimp, bacon, mini meatballs, <span class=”SpellE”>SuckerPunch</span> Gourmet pickles, olives, pickled peppers, mini hot dogs, baby sliders, cherry tomatoes, <span class=”SpellE”>bocconcini</span>, sardines, smoked oysters, smoked salmon, mini sushi, mini dim sum, buffalo wings, hard-cooked eggs, the list goes on.
• Forget about small toothpicks and go for long skewers so guests can load up on the garnishes. Tip: Use two skewers side by side to ensure the goodies don’t fall off.
For more delicious recipes, visit <a href=”https://suckerpunchgourmet.com/”>https://suckerpunchgourmet.com</a>.
<em style=”mso-bidi-font-style:normal”><a href=”https://ctt.ec/U2t2u” target=”_blank”><span style=”color:windowtext;text-decoration:none; text-underline:none”><img border=”0″ width=”87″ height=”19″ src=”http://www.napsnet.com/articles/clicktotweet.jpeg” /></span></a><span style=”mso-spacerun:yes”> </span><span style=”color:#0099CC”>“<span style=”mso-bidi-font-style:italic”>A casual laid-back gathering is fun so have a create-your-own bar. Whether it’s pizza, tacos or ice cream sundaes, you simply set up a bunch of delicious ingredients and invite your guests to develop their own creation. <a href=”http://bit.ly/2sICEqk”><span style=”color:#0099CC;text-decoration:none;text-underline:none”>http://bit.ly/2sICEqk</span></a></span>”</span></em>
On the Net:<a href=”http://www.napsnet.com”>North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)</a>