On Saturday, Oct. 16, Thomas and Latitia Leishman lost their home, all their personal belongings and keepsakes to a devastating house fire as a result of a malfunction of a propane grill. Latitia was hospitalized for four days following the fire. LDS Wellsville First Ward Bishop Scott Leishman says a lot of people have asked to help the family and a relief account has been established at Zions Bank. Donations will be accepted to the Thomas Leishman fund at any Zions Bank office in Utah and Southern Idaho to help with medical bills, personal needs, clothing, clean up, and reconstruction of the home. The bishop says any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Free News Delivery by Email
Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!