Faulty Wiring Causes Fire

It appears that faulty wiring was the cause of a structure fire that started in the attic of a residence at 2200 South U.S. Highway 89-91 late yesterday afternoon. Logan Fire Marshal Liz Hunsaker says the fire was confined to a small area in the attic which was filled with smoke when firefighters arrived shortly after 4:30 p.m.

Free News Delivery by Email

Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!