Gas Leak Causes Mall Evacuation

The Cache Valley Mall was evacuated as a precaution this morning after a gas leak outside the Dillards Men’s store was reported. Logan Fire Marshal Liz Hunsaker says emergency crews arrived at the scene shortly after 9:30 this morning and the gas was shut off. The area was evacuated for about a half hour while repairs were being made. There were no reports of injuries.

Free News Delivery by Email

Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!