Our mission is to provide the community with relevant, unrestricted, unbiased, fair, and uplifting news in a reliable and timely fashion.Content includes news, sports, top stories, columns, opinion, feature articles, community calendar, obituaries, letters to the editor, and one-on-one interviews. We are committed to unbiased reporting and advertising and editorial will always remain separate.
Editorial Topics & Content Sources
- The final selection of content used in Cache Valley Daily is determined by the Editor-in-Chief and Publishers.
- All submissions are accepted, but may not be used.
- All submissions are evaluated by editorial staff and verified for accuracy and grammar.
- Cache Valley Daily editors—and in the case of peer-reviewed articles, members of the editorial review board will make every reasonable effort to check facts, quotes, figures and statements. But ultimate accountability and accuracy of the work rests with the work’s author(s).
- All work is evaluated based off its merit and relevancy to the community, not be race, gender or other factors.
- Contributing writers and content submitters assign copyright to Cache Valley Daily.
Opinions & Challenges of Content
- Cache Valley Daily is committed to reliability and accuracy in its published content.
- Challenges to Cache Valley Daily content may be made by email to email@example.com.
- Criticism of St. George News content may also be published in the form of a letter to the editor and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, which may be published in the editor’s discretion. The criticism must be of sufficient quality, focused on the presentation and findings of the previously published work and shall not be personal, defamatory, or excessively offensive.
- If the content of a published article in Cache Valley Daily is found to be or challenged to be materially or factually in error, the original author may respond or the editor may revise the original publication, publish a correction or otherwise in the editor’s discretion.
Advertisements & Advertisers
- Cache Valley Daily does not allow advertising to influence editorial content and decisions.
- Advertorials must be clearly distinguished from editorial copy.
- Cache Valley Daily may accept or reject any proposed advertisement.